Our expectations from you
- Please stay in your seat, with your seat belt on, while the vehicle is moving. We want to ensure your safety for the duration of the journey.
- There's no smoking or vaping any where at any time on board our vehicles. We stop regularly, and hope you will take our rest stops as your opportunity to have a smoke if you need.
- Please do not take photos, videos, or audio recordings of any staff member, equipment, or procedures.
- We have a zero alcohol, drug and weapon policy. Absolutely no alcohol, drugs or weapons are to be on board at any time. This includes the stowed luggage area.
- No anti-social behavior on board. No shouting, being loud, causing a scene, or just generally disturbing other passengers. Just chill out and enjoy the ride. We'll be there soon.
- We respect you, so please respect us - including but not limited to our employees, our vehicles and the services we provide.
In return, you'll receive
- Safe and comfortable travel in a clean and modern vehicle,
- The professional and courteous southern hospitality we all know and love,
- The kind of warm fuzzy feelings that keep our passengers coming back time and time again.